There are many things to love about Toronto – the sheer variety of things to do, the range of people and cultures, the great food – but ask anyone about dating in Toronto and odds are it won’t be top of their list. Despite being the largest city in Canada, it can be hard for singles in Toronto to find a serious relationship, no matter how many ways they’ve try. There’s no reason to despair, though – online dating in Toronto is a whole new ballgame with eharmony.
Table of contents
Where to meet singles in Toronto
If you’re looking to meet singles in Toronto, try one of the following places:
- Clubs and bars are classic meeting places for a reason, and it’s no different for anyone who wants to try dating in Toronto. King Street is a great place to dance the night away (and potentially find a partner to do it with!)
- If you’d rather sing than dance, head to karaoke night at Junction City Music Hall – even if you can’t carry a tune in a bucket, it’s a fun way to meet other Toronto singles.
- Not a fan of the club scene? Get your thinking cap on instead and hit one of the many trivia nights around the city – The Drake Hotel hosts one every Wednesday, but there are others if you want your dating life to be a little on the intellectual side.
- Prefer sports clubs to the kind you can dance in? Sign up for a rec league, or a hiking club, or even something like parkour, and work on your fitness as well as your love life.
- Toronto’s food scene is getting better every day – take advantage with one of the city’s many food tours and you just might meet fellow Toronto foodies. Chopsticks+Forks, Tasty Tours, and Toronto Food Adventures, among others, run fun, exciting food tours for all kinds of palates.
However, even with all the great dating sites in Toronto, finding love here can still be a challenge – not just because you have to be at the same place at the same time, which can be a big ask given Toronto singles’ busy schedules. Which is where eharmony can help.
Why eharmony is the perfect Toronto dating app
Why eharmony is the perfect Toronto dating app
More and more singles in Toronto have switched over to online dating in recent years, and for good reason – looking for love on the Internet has several advantages over its offline counterpart. That said, it’s important to choose the right site/app if you want to try online dating in Toronto.
Three reasons to start Dating in Toronto with eharmony:
- eharmony has a high-quality dating pool with open-minded, inclusive, authentic singles.
- eharmony is for people who are looking for a serious relationship, not quick flings or one-night stands.
- Over 2 million singles have already found love via eharmony. In fact, someone finds love on eharmony every 14 minutes!
How to start Dating in Toronto with eharmony
Dating in Toronto with eharmony couldn’t be simpler.
- First, you’ll need to create an eharmony account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to fill in a questionnaire. Take your time, as this questionnaire has been designed by our experts to help create a comprehensive profile of you, including your character, lifestyle, relationship behavior, and communication style. We’ll use it to find you the best possible matches from our pool of great singles.
- Next, you’ll set up your profile. Make sure to make it nice and detailed – this is the first impression potential partners will have of you, so make it count!
- Once your profile is done, it’s time to explore your matches. eharmony’s unique Compatibility Matching System puts compatible matches on the top of your list, meaning the chances of you finding someone you’ll click on are higher.
- Once you’ve found someone you think has potential, it’s time to take the plunge – send them a message.
Three reasons you should choose eharmony if you’re considering dating in Toronto:
- Fantastic search filters
eharmony offers its users a huge range of search filters to make finding the perfect match easier. You can filter matches by age, interests, and even distance, fine tuning things until you find what you’re looking for.
- Detailed profile information
We encourage our users to create in-depth profiles with plenty of information about themselves, meaning that finding something in common – or something to talk about – couldn’t be easier.
High security standards
At eharmony, we take user security seriously. Our customers’ safety is our top priority, which is why we have stringent standards for our users, as well as measures in place to safeguard their information.
Your first steps on the path to love with eharmony
You’ve created your account, uploaded your photos, set up your profile… all that’s left to do now is actually send a message! This can feel like a massive deal, so here’s an example to get you started:
Hello! That’s a fantastic shot of you at Scarborough Bluffs. I have to ask, though: cats or dogs?
You’ve started off with a compliment, shown them you know the area, and given them the opportunity to keep the conversation going. With any luck, you’ll soon be getting to talk to them in person. Some first date ideas for when it does:
- Combine art and adventure with a first date at the Royal Ontario Museum’s Friday Night Live series of parties.
- Or go classic and low-key with a romantic walk followed by a picnic at High Park.
- Feeling fancy? Treat your date like royalty with afternoon tea at the Royal York Hotel.
Dating in Toronto is easier with eharmony
There’s something to be said for doing things the old-fashioned way… but why would you, when you can take advantage of eharmony’s fantastic dating pool, its unique Compatibility Matching System, and its proven track record? If you’re one of the many singles in Toronto – sign up for eharmony and take the first step on the path to a long-lasting relationship today!
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.