If you’re not afraid of making a fool of yourself in front of a cute stranger, here are a few warm-weather-appropriate pickup lines to try this summer.
Use at your own risk.
1. At the beach: “Need some help with that sunscreen?”
2. At the ballpark: “Can I get your jersey? You know, your name and number.”
3. On a hot day: “Is it hot out here or is it just you?”
4. When you’re wearing sunglasses: “Ignore the Ray-Bans. There’s nothing shade-y about me.”
5. When they’re not wearing sunglasses: “Your eyes are bluer than the ocean. And, baby, I’m lost at sea.”
6. On another hot day: “You’re so hot your name must be Summer.”
7. At the beach: “I was looking for treasure and I think I just found some.”
8. At a campground: “Are you a campfire? ‘Cause you’re hot and I want s’more.”
9. By the water: “Your name must be Ariel. We were mermaid for each other.”
10. When you’re collecting conch shells: “Hear that? The ocean wants you to join me for a drink.”
What’s your favourite summer pickup line?