15 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist
The next time you’re picking up a prescription, don’t be afraid to make some intentional eye contact with the cute pharmacist behind the counter.
Here are 15 reasons to date a pharmacist:
1. Pharmacists are trained to be very aware of your health needs — this makes them extremely good listeners.
2. Your date will have the ability to make decisions and offer advice on the spot.
3. Most pharmacists have strong people skills. They’re friendly, intuitive, gentle and reassuring.
4. The fun “drug dealer” jokes.
5. Pharmacists make great money — and have job security. We’ll always need people to dispense prescriptions and offer over-the-counter medical advice.
6. Pharmacists are in demand and can work almost anywhere. If your job transfers you across the country, your pharmacist partner will likely be able to transfer, too.
7. Pharmacists have great knowledge of human anatomy. Just sayin’.
8. That smart and sexy white lab coat.
9. Pharmacists are humble and wise enough to suggest seeking a doctor’s opinion when they don’t have the answers or diagnostic abilities.
10. Pharmacists play by the rules. People trust them to not take chances when it comes to potentially risky drug interactions.
11. They know exactly how to take care of your upset tummy or allergy attacks.
12. Sparks will fly. After all, pharmacists have a comprehensive knowledge of “chemistry.”
13. They have built up some great immune systems.
14. Obvious perk: free blood pressure checks!
15. Pharmacists make people feel better.
Tell us, why else should one date a pharmacist?