Whether you’re a regular or seasonal churchgoer, here are some pickup lines to try should a cute stranger squeeze in the pew beside you.
(Sure, the lines are cheesy — as most pickup lines are. But you’ll quickly discover whether or not said stranger has a sense of humour.)
- Nice Bible.
- I was reading through the Book of Numbers and realized that I didn’t have yours.
- Your name must be Grace because you’re amazing.
- If your name is Will: “Hi, I’m Will. God’s Will…for your life.”
- You put the “stud” in Bible study.
- I’m not usually very prophetic, but I can see us together.
- Unfortunately, I can’t perform miracles. I’ve only got enough bread and fish for two people. Wanna come over for dinner?
- I feel like God’s telling me to ask you out.
- Is your name Esther? Because I believe you were chosen for such a time as this.
- Some girls are looking for a knight in shining armour. I prefer a man wearing the armour of God.