If the cute ski instructor who just saved your life (or your pride) on the bunny hill asks you out this winter, say yes. Here’s why:
- Ski instructors are good communicators.
- They’re also good skiers. Your date will impress on the slopes.
- A ski hill is a challenging environment for teaching. Ski instructors can manage groups of inexperienced skiers, maintaining order and equipping new skiers with the skills they need to make it down the hill safely.
- Tired of dating couch potatoes? Ski instructors are physically fit and love the outdoors.
- Your date won’t whine about the winter chill.
- In the future, you probably won’t have to work too hard to convince your date to vacation with you in the Alps.
- Ski instructors take their responsibility for their clients’ safety seriously.
- Ski instructors are sexy — and in-demand. See “The Cult of the Ski Instructor.”
- Ski instructors are encouragers. Your date helps people challenge themselves and achieve their goals.
- Not everyone is a fast learner. Ski instructors are patient.
- Date a ski instructor and you’re likely to improve your own skiing skills.
- You can visit your date at work. Spend your weekends on the slopes — or sipping mulled wine in the chalet.
- You’ll finally have an excuse to buy new skis. (Your date won’t let you settle for your mom’s old hand-me-downs.)
- Ski instructors work in the daylight. His winter nights are all yours.
- Skiing can be rough on the body. Hello, couple’s massage!