If that cute trainer at the gym asks you out — You are going to the gym, right? It’s too early to bail on your New Year’s resolutions just yet — here are a few reasons why you should say yes. (After your workout, of course.)
15 reasons to date a personal trainer:
- Your date will encourage you to keep your get-in-shape resolutions, not enable your laziness.
- That body. Not that you should date someone for their muscles, but…a little eye candy never hurt anyone, right?
- You’ll finally have an excuse to buy cute workout clothes.
- You can visit your date at work. (You might have to book an appointment, though.)
- Personal trainers are goal-oriented. Your date helps others reach their goals and pushes them to be their best.
- Personal trainers are leaders. Clients look to them for guidance, encouragement and accountability.
- Sick of dating couch potatoes? Personal trainers have healthy, disciplined lifestyles.
- Your date’s healthy habits might rub off on you…
- …and you might inspire your date to relax a bit. A little couch time is good for the soul.
- It’s science! Your body releases oxytocin, the “love” hormone, when you exercise. Falling for your trainer just makes sense.
- Trainers might spend their days in gym wear, but they clean up well.
- As long as people keep making New Year’s resolutions, your date will keep having a job.
- Most personal trainers are self-employed. Your date is running his/her own business.
- Personal trainers understand that details count, like posture and form. Your date takes his/her job seriously.
- Personal trainers can be quite busy, working early in the morning and into the evening. Your date will appreciate taking a breather with you. Just don’t expect him/her to critique your squat form after-hours.