Kindergarten teachers aren’t just great with kids. Here are 15 reasons why you should date one:
1. Kindergarten teachers are the most patient people on the planet.
2. Your date likes kids — and they like her. (And even occasionally call her “Mom” by mistake.)
3. A room full of 5-year-olds can be chaotic. Kindergarten teachers have to be organized.
4. Your date will appreciate grownup conversation at the end of the day.
5. Kids can be pretty messy and gross. Your date isn’t squeamish.
6. Kindergarten teachers speak clearly and are good at explaining concepts in simple terms.
7. Kindergarten teachers are fun and creative — and have impressive finger-painting, bubble-blowing, and Play-Doh skills.
8. Wanna vacation together? You’re in luck: your date has summers and holidays off.
9. Your date is teaching the leaders of tomorrow their ABCs.
10. Kids say the darndest things. Your date will always have hilarious stories to tell.
11. Kindergarten teachers have good penmanship. You’ll be able to read his/her love letters.
12. To get through their days, kindergarten teachers have to have a good sense of humour.
13. Teaching is a relatively secure career with great benefits.
14. Kindergarten teachers have to capture the attention of busy 5-year-olds. Your date is engaging and charismatic.
15. Kindergarten teachers are well-rounded. They teach academics, music, gym and basic life skills — how to share, for example — in their classrooms.
Let us know if you have any other reasons why kindergarten teachers make great dates!