If there’s ever a time to try out a pickup line, it’s at a Halloween party. No hilariously costumed stranger can accuse you of being cheesy — unless you’re dressed as Doritos. (Good idea, no?)
Here are our favourite Halloween pickup lines:
- I can’t find a costume for Halloween, so can I just go as your boyfriend?
- I don’t want your candy. I want your number.
- I hear this house is haunted. We’d better stick together.
- Will you be my valentine? I can wait.
- That skeleton over there wanted to ask you for your number, but he didn’t have the guts. I do.
- It’s a good thing we’re not in a horror movie. The pretty girl always goes first.
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my nightmares all night.
- If dressed as angel: “Hello, I’m the answer to your prayers.”
- I want to ask you out, but I’ve got butterflies in my stomach. And worms. And maggots….
- I was going to dress up as a polar bear, but I figured this costume could break the ice, too.